This was a shoot that I wanted to do with some new kit I have brought. I am trying new things and would lobe to do more shoots like this. I after talking to 2 differnet models that vcould not do the shoot for one thing or another I ended up with the amazing Tashienna. I did have a MUA called Gergo how did some good make up. There was a bit of transpot problems for me on the way to the shoot as there was a derailment going to london near me druing the week which I checked and was still like that when i left for the shoot. But the only thing was that this had not changed when looking on TFL.
As you can see in the shot I am using gels for the frist time. I do love how these look with gaffity in the background.
I do hope you enjoyed this as I hope to do more like this soon.
P.S. I am dyslexic so sorry for the grammar and spelling.