Well, I am going to be sorting out what I have and have not done as I should be doing more then I have. As at the start of the year, I have been working hard to do better then I have had. For some odd reason the end of the year I slow down in doing things I have noticed. At the being, I am all pumped and ready to go as where now I am not as much. This is something that I need to push through and work out. I have to say working with people is fun but shooting landscapes is bring me more pleasure than anything else. I will just go through and sort out what the happened thought out the year.
- More model shots – I have not shot as much as I wanted to. I need to start being more creative without spending too much money.
- Weekly landscape shots – This has been great fun and will definitely do this from now on. I love taking photos and working on a mag not a book for this year as the price difference is alot.
- Look at doing another book – This might be a long time off as I will be doing a landscape book instead.
- Cycling diaries – I will keep this going as of right now I am getting the feeling and love of cycling back after the London to Brighton problem. So I will be training and getting ready for longer rides in 2019.
- Photography competitions – I have missed time the Comps and should have entered in it long ago. I will make myself sort out a time and place for the next one.
- Travelling – This is was not something that I could do due to money issue but I am hoping to change that.
- Longer bike rides – This is something that took planning and I need to start training harder and harder for the next London to Brighton.
- More Blogs each week – This is something that keeps me working hard. I know to do 2-3 blogs a week. Which is better than one a week.
There are things that I should have sorted out for this year and just forgot about it when I should be working on them. This is one thing I hope to change other the next year. I am working on these things as they all change and need to work on more things that I am doing.
I am looking at working on and with different subjects as I go along. I do hope your year is as good as mine.