This is another Warhammer 40k version that is in my own thoughts.
This was a fun and hard one and working on some amazing bits and bobs that worked out.
I did put a small hill into the scene but that was mainly to have some height to this project.
I put a fort into this scene as I think it gives it something.
This building was designed to look ram together and put up in a hurry. As that is the way the works are.
I added pipes not just because it is one of my fav things to do but as a way to make something look amazing.
I do find it fun to make pipes and create some thing fun like this. As it kinds of looks like it it is finding something.
I chose to add some camp fires as this is something that I have not really done before.
I did not feel like adding fire or at least not just yet.
Adding some scrap parts to the model.
I also added a few bits that are going to have some mushrooms in there.
This is just about the lighting an how I can change the final look of the polly scene.
It actually took a while to get the smoke right and how I would low the flames to look but once it was done it looks nice. I will be adding more fire and smoke to my projects.
This is the first version of what I did. There was some parts that I changed once I have shown these things.
The one below is the final version of this polly scene and I put in all the mushrooms by hand and that took some time as the one above was done using hair system.
This was a fun one that I love and can not wait to do more like this.